Sunday, November 3, 2019

Kaity AND Emma

Saturday, November 2:  I wasn't aware that Emma was going to spend the afternoon with Kaity and I until I picked up Kaity--how nice to share our time with Emma today! I fixed us a quick batch of french toast and sausage, and was super thankful that I baked two loaves of banana bread this morning and had fresh strawberries on hand to eat. Emma even came to the table as I told Kaity a Bible story and we colored together for awhile. I was sharing with Kaity the story of how Jesus takes care of the birds and the flowers and that He certainly takes care of us too. She colored the picture on the left to go along with the story. The right-side picture is from the prior week when we were talking about Jesus being our Good Shepherd. Kaity is doing a good job listening and she has learned to color quite beautifully too!
 I picked up this brain teaser game (pictured below) while out at Robinette's last week. Emma had played a simlar game when we ate lunch one day over at Cracker Barrel. This one is a little bit different, and I think it is more difficult! Emma enjoys challenges like this and got it down to TWO on one of her turns.
 Kaity and I played some ping-pong at my house for awhile and we just hung out for awhile until we decided to go over to McD's to play a little foosball. I got the girls some ice cream to legitimize our playing in their game room.

 Here are the girls having a round of foosball ... it's an intense game! And so much fun!
 Kaity did NOT win ... she is actually learning to be a "good" loser, which is a very valuable lesson to learn!
I love these girls so much!

No comments: