Friday, November 15, 2019

Relentless Kaity

Thursday, November 14:  Kaity came over today. She immediately greeted Matey, grabbed him OUT of his cage, and transferred him to the empty Alphabet Robot container. The First Mate wasn't sure what to think exactly, and he made noises we have never heard him make before!

 Look at this dear child with Matey-Bird! She loves him so much. I think Matey is rather fond of Kaity too!



 I absolutely LOVE these pictures of Kaity and Matey (she is so amused that their names RHYME).

 It was time for Miss Kaitlynn to do her teaching for the day, so we all went back to the classroom--Matey too.


 Kaity is at a very fun stage in her life. First of all, she loves me to pieces (which is very nice I must admit--but I love her back just as much!) ... and she is quite easy to entertain lately. Perhaps Matey has helped that to come about.
 Kaity also loves PACO, our resident pig. We ALL love Paco! He spends a lot of time with us!
 Kaity has been loving my Alphabet Robots, spelling words and transforming them back and forth. This is SO good for her. I am very thankful for this little toy!
 While we were in the car today, Kaity read me an Elephant & Piggie book: "Can I Play Too?" and she enjoyed it SO much. This is a HUGE improvement over last year. Kaity is reading very well and I am so encouraged to see it!
 Naturally, we played a game of foosball to round out our time together. We met a boy while we were there and after Kaity and I played a game, Kaity and Wyatt also played a game. Kaity won!
 Kaity takes foosball super seriously ... look at her face!
Kaity was my helper tonight at Meijer's as well. I really do enjoy grocery shopping with Kaity. She keeps my list all checked off for me and makes some good suggestions along the way. I love you so much, Kaity!

No comments: