Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April 1 ... more

Wednesday:   Today is essentially DAY TEN for me doing the "stay home" and away from people Michigan mandate. Sigh. They are saying now that we might have to do this 30 more days. I can't wrap my brain around that tonight, nor am I going to try.
 I had a good day. I heard back from Rest Haven about doing some homemade cards for a few of the ladies there--just to cheer them up a bit--and I got started on that today. I love designing cards so much. I was happy all the hours I spent doing it!
 I made (reluctantly forced) to get OFF my rear end and go outside for a walk. It was rather gloomy and still chilly ... but I bundled up, grabbed my camera, and headed east out on Cannonsburg down to ... I can't remember the street! Yikes. It's to the left, the first street, about 1/2 mile up the road from me. This is where I walked today. Naturally, down each and every potential adventure path I wanted to explore was posted very clearly, "NO TRESSPASSING." Sigh. I really hate those signs. I did make myself comply with them today.

 And look at the wild turkey crossing the road! I am zooming way in just to get him even this clear. Do you think he would show himself again once I got within range? Not on your life. What a chicken.

 Not much color ...
 But don't you LOVE these trees?

I LOVE THESE TREES?!?!?!?

No comments: