Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 19, Part II

Sunday:  After I left Dylan and Kelly's, I drove to Jesse's. I found him outside, working on his car. It was so good to see him, as it has been many weeks. He has lost 12 pounds, he says--mostly from being too busy to eat. Both Chris and Emma got jobs this week (thankfully, at the same place with pretty much the same hours). This is Emma's very first official job! 

 Kaity-Girl was glad to see me, and I was glad to see her too! We played outside with Baby Lily, out in their big, wide back yard. We played soccer for a little bit, but then Kaity invited me to walk in "their" woods.
 It's actually pretty nice back here! I love woods, almost any time of the year.
 Kaity showed me all of her secret places.
 We even found a climbing tree for Kaity and Lily.
 Here is Emma! She cut herself some bangs last week. I think they look super on her! I asked her how she liked her job, and she said it was okay, better than doing nothing. Her starting hourly wage is more than my ENDING wage was during my last four-year run at RVO ... I'm glad for her. People ought to get a good wage if they work hard, don't you think? Anyway, she and Chris are working at a packaging place just up the road from where they live. Right now, it is full time work for both of them! Tomorrow, on-line classes are going to get a little bit more stringent with requirements, etc. Emma says she can handle both work and school, so she certainly won't be bored, that's for sure.


If the weather remains nice this week, I'm going to try to get over again and kick a ball around with Kaity outside ... we did very well at "distancing" and she was glad to play. I'm very thankful and my heart is cheered from having seen so many of my family today!

And then at nearly 9PM me and KT-Girl met up for a meeting on Zoom! Of course, baby Lily was there--and she insisted I wake Paco up for the occasion.



No comments: