Monday, April 6, 2020

April 5 afternoon

Sunday afternoon:  I managed to walk 3.5 miles on this beautiful Palm Sunday afternoon! I snapped a few pictures along the way--nothing remarkable--but just reminders of what I saw and did as I hiked along. I walked through my neighborhood a little ways so that I could cut through to the golf course.
 That's where I did most of my walking. There were other folk out too, walking their dogs, etc. Things are starting to "green up" with all of this nice weather. I'm so glad. Green is always my favorite color in the early spring.
 I crossed over Canonsburg and walked up the hill to the cementary ... I forget the name of it, but it's very pretty, and I had no idea how old it was. Some of the graves date back 200 years ... super surprising to me.
 Some of the graves are not in very good shape ...

 It's a very pretty spot. I wouldn't mind being buried up here ...
And then I took the tunnel underneath Canonsburg, cut through the subdivision, back onto the golf course and home again, covering three and a half miles. I was tired when I got home! 

No comments: