Saturday, April 11, 2020

April 10 early evening

Friday evening:  Dylan called and asked if we could FaceTime this evening ... YES! Here is the crew! 
 We spent probably 20 minutes on FaceTime with the kiddos doing various stuff ... Aidan mostly ran back and forth and talked to me from where I couldn't see him. He kills me. Brendan was quite quiet, so I always feel sad when he is--because he is such an interesting person to listen to ... anyway, I fully expect that he is sick and tired of being isolated from his friends and the usual outdoor active life they lead. 
I am very thankful I got to see every one of the grandkiddos (except Chris) ... and it was super to see Dylan too. Jesse and I had a few longer "message" conversations later in the evening that were helpful in giving me an understanding of some of their circumstances, so that was good too.

No comments: