Wednesday, July 22, 2020

?? Date, KT and Paco

I found these pictures on my phone last night and cannot remember the exact date these were taken. I THINK it was last week Thursday, but that doesn't seem exactly right so ... here they are. I love at least remembering the situation regardless of whether I remember the date. 

Our puppet, Paco the Pig, often rides in the car with Kaity and her baby Lily. According to Kaity, they have a "crush" on each other. I know, I know ... a baby doll and a pig puppet ... but you see, Kaity and I do a lot of pretending. Kaity pretends that she is Lily's mom and that Lily is now four years old. Paco the Pig has often been a "real" pig to most of the grandchildren--he speaks little bits of Spanish to them (!!) and jokes around and they all love him.

 Anyway, Paco happened to be in the car with us while driving back to Kaity's house. Kaity asked me to wait inside of her house by the door/window in the kitchen while she gave her new doll, Liam, a ride on her bike in her brand new bike baby carrier. After she was finished with Liam's rides, Paco asked (!!) if he could have a ride since he had NEVER ridden on a bike in his entire life ...
 Sweet Kaity complied with proud motherliness ... she treated Paco to three circles around her back drive and tree area ...
Aren't these sweet pictures?

No comments: