Friday, July 31, 2020

July 30 Mini-golf AND swimming too

Thursday:  
I'm not sure IF or WHEN I've had a nice few hours with Kaity-Girl--although you would never know that from this first picture! Kaity looks rather annoyed! I'm not sure what provoked the look on her face--perhaps she was not liking the fact we had to keep waiting for the people ahead of us to finish up before we could do the next hole at mini-golf ...
AJ's Mini-Golf is one of the nicest courses I have ever seen--it's beautifully put together with lots of interesting variations to it.
This young fellow ahead of us (his name is Hunter) was quite conversant with us ...
This was Kaity's second time mini-golfing and she had a much better score this time! Good job, Kaity!

Future golf pro ...
Isn't this a pretty golf course?
We actually worked ourselves up to quite a sweat while we golfed, so we decided to change into our swim suits and jump into Versluis Lake.
The water felt warmer than the air! We swam for quite awhile!



Kaity's been really enjoying her goggles--she loves to swim under the water. She is also learning to float on her back and do a little swimming on her back as well. 

I love this picture (below) of you, Kaity!

I'm so thankful for Versluis Park. It's so close to where I live, which makes it super handy!
We came back to my house where we enjoyed some fresh beef hotdogs and other treats. Matey joined us for our meal. He LOVES watermelon, and he's not opposed to hotdogs either.



We found out something about Matey today! If we clapped our hands loudly 2x, Matey would come and sit on our shoulder! I hope I can keep this up with him and train him in other ways too. We've been trying to teach him to say more than "SO CUTE" because that's all he says right now!

No comments: