Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 24 at the playground

Friday afternoon:  I think it is super nice that Versluis Park has such a nice playground. For the $25 fee I paid for a season's pass (which is very short this year due to COVID), I think we got a very good deal. So far, I have visited six different times--which would have cost $10 each day! The park officially closes August 15 this year ... so three more weeks. The city pools never did open up at all!

 The kiddos play really well at playgrounds--especially if it isn't too hot--this one is partially shaded, so that helps a great deal.



 I was asked today if these TWO were twins ... 
 Kelly calls them "Irish twins" because they are so close in age (15 months), and Erin is average in height but Aidan is significantly short--so they are close in size! And their darling curly hair!

 I love you, Brendan! I love how you love music.


 These two are so stinkin' cute ...





I was thankful for a good few hours here at Versluis--thankful for safety, for laughter, for healthy outdoor play. Thanks so much, Lord.

No comments: