Wednesday, July 29, 2020

July 28 at Casade Twshp Park

Tuesday:
Since it was such a nice afternoon, we drove out to Cascade Township Park to play at their beautiful playground for awhile--it is KIND of on the way home to Dylan and Kelly's. By the time we arrived in the parking lot and I parked the car, this was the shape Aidan and Erin were in:
Two tired, dear babies ...
It took a few minutes, but soon they were awake and ON THE MOVE!



Erin! You are such a little doll ...


And Aidan! You have gotten SO BRAVE this year!


Brendan loves to climb on this apparatus ... I call it a spider web and tease him that he is "Spider-Man" while he climbs it. He tells me very definitely that he is NOT Spider-Man ... just Brendan. Aidan was pretty mesmarized while watching Brendan do his climb and finally exclaimed: "Yook, Gwamma Carol! Yook! Bwendan just climbed to the top of the sky!" 


I absolutely love these pictures of Erin ...

Erin singing: "Let it Go!"
Erin singing, "Let it Go!"

The timer on my phone finally rang, annoucing it was time to go to the car. If I merely say that it is time to go I get a lot of opposition and resistance when we are at a nice park like this; but today, I had promised Brendan to play some Pokemon at his house upon our return--so he made a beeline to the car. The little kids weren't as eager, so I always use my favorite lure ... "Let's go see Mommy!" With those simple four words, these two little ones follow me to the car quite readily. Way to go, KELLY!

No comments: