Sunday, July 19, 2020

July 17

Friday:  I had a routine doctor appointment this morning and so was delayed in picking up the kiddos until nearly 12:30. But I'm glad I went to my appointment. X-rays were obtained of my right foot and thankfully I do not have a midfoot fracture, only a 4th toe fracture ... which at least explains the pain of the last 10 days or so.

We ate a little lunch as soon as arriving at my place. Dylan and Kelly are attempting a gluton-free diet for Brendan, so we changed up our meal a little bit. It was not well received, but I think we did OK. Brendan at least ate a hot dog (without a bun), some cheese, some watermelon and then had two bowls of Cap'n Crunch Berry Cereal. Aidan had a little bowl of cereal too. Erin eats almost whatever is put on her tray, so I never am very concerned about her being hungry.
 I had ordered a POKEMON Encyclopedia for Brendan's use while here with me. I also intend to look through it so that I can begin to understand this fantasy world a little bit at least.
 Erin was dressed in her pretty Frozen princess dress and interacted very happily with Matey, as usual.
 I set the water stuff up on my front porch and driveway today, just for a change.


 And I got out all of the bubble stuff that I own--lots and lots of bubbles were flying about with three kiddos playing.






We managed to survive another super HOT day at my house. So thankful for these sweet little children.

No comments: