Monday, July 13, 2020

July 12 with Emma and more ...

Sunday:  Emma and I slept in this morning, later than usual. We turned on the LiveStream from Calvary and watched it. I THINK Emma was awake for some of it, but I'm not sure how much. She had a rough week and was exhausted after working many hours at her job and then Saturday with Jesse and Scott painting cabinets for a home they are renovating. 

These two pictures have nothing to do with what Emma and I did Sunday. We did NOT go to the beach. Instead, we took our time with lunch, Emma took a nice long shower, we had our Bible study--the last lesson on the book and person of Daniel. We talked some more about things that were bothering us ...
 Mid-afternoon, Emma got a text from Jesse letting her know that he and Kaity were working on cleaning up her room--did we want to come over and assist?

I commended Emma for her readiness to help which shows her love for both her dad and Kaity! We arrived to help with Kaity's room at about 4:00 in the afternoon and got a lot accomplished in just a few hours.
I am super proud of you, Emma. God is doing His work in your heart making you more loving, more like Him. I am very thankful for this day with you and the time I got to spend with Jesse and Kaity too.

No comments: