Thursday, July 23, 2020

July 23 Kaitlynn with goggles

Thursday: It was another beautiful summer day and Kaity and I took advantage of it over at Versluis Park. She was very pleased to wear her goggles. I had gotten a package of THREE pairs at a super sale price over at Dunham Sports--so, yay!
 Kaity absolutely loves the water ...
 I love to see her this happy and free ...


 Versluis is a pretty little place ... a real gem so close to my house ... a 5-minute ride! 
 Kaity and I practically had the place to ourselves today!



 I tried to get a few action shots of her ... she is something else ...


 We finally were swimmed out and returned home for a meal at my house. Matt gave Kaity one of his old phones to use for a camera and games--she can't make calls with it--so she entertained herself and Matey will I was fixing our food.
 She took a series of pictures of Matey and then showed them to him ...


 Our cute little Matey thought his pictures were mighty fine ...

No comments: