Friday, March 12, 2021

March 11 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AIDAN!

Thursday:  This little bruiser turned FOUR today. I made him a birthday card, naturally! 



This was on the back of Aidan's card. He has a real love for Paco the Pig ... so I obviously had to include a birthday greeting from Paco!

 

Kaity and I went over to Aidan's house on our way to Kaity's swim lesson tonight so that we could shower our gifts upon this dear little person. Kelly had their place all decked out with Mario decor! Aidan LOVES Mario.
  • These pictures did not load in the correct order--surprise, surprise ... but I'm going to just deal with it I guess!
This is Aidan opening up the car carrier ... he was super excited when he saw it! Actually, ALL the kids were excited! YAY! I wasn't sure if it was a good present or not--I really struggled over it! I'm so relieved.
This is Aidan opening up his "Big-GREEN" battery powered Brio engine with lights and sound! Whew. I wasn't sure he would remember that he asked for this six weeks ago! He was super pleased.

Baby Callaghan was being restrained by Dylan ... he wanted to chew on everything he saw, so ... Dylan did a great job of holding this little one back.
Dylan is reading Aidan the card I made for him ...

I love these pictures.
Here is Aidan opening up the two Hot Wheels cars from Kaity-Girl.
There were many more presents to open from other family members. I'll show you those in the next post!

Love you so much, Aidan Paul! Happy, Happy Birthday!

No comments: