Friday, March 5, 2021

March 4 Quibix and KT

Thursday:  Dear Kaity! She LOVES these Quibix tiles ... so do I!!! I introduced the "idea" of using my tiny stuffed animal magnets with them this afternoon--and Kaity took off on it right away, designed a house for them with furniture, etc. We had SO MUCH FUN.

I have EIGHT of these little animal magnets ... they are super old ... I think the newest one must be 15 years at least. They just hang around on my doors and refrigerator doing what magnets do!
I have two dogs, one cat, a moose, a frog, one donkey, a lamb and a monkey! They are super cute. I know I had the cat when Emma was a wee girl, because she used to carry it around the house with her and it was a favorite of hers.


This is the little white magnet cat that was Emma's favorite. Kaity says it is her favorite too!




Kaity and I had two really nice hours before we ate our dinner tonight and then left for Kaity's swim lesson. We did sneak in TWO foosball games. I totally beat the dickens out of Kaity on the first game (a complete surprise), and then she whomped me on the second ... revenge!
I got a good deal on twirly ice cream cones at Meijer this week ... which produced a huge smile out of Kaity!
Well, we're off to her swim lesson!

No comments: