Monday, March 22, 2021

March 21 Kaity at my house

 Saturday (cont):  I picked up another Reading Pack at the library the other day. Inside was a cool game called "ZINGO". I just KNEW Kaity would like this game because it has a "gadget" to mess with (the plastic red word container, below) and you play the game like "BINGO." It's pretty basic, as far as the actual words as concerned ... but ... these are good, everyday sight words for Kaity to remember and use in all of her future reading.


I love that Kaity is old enough now to play games. She really enjoys games of all kinds. She managed to beat me about a half dozen games of Zingo! Kaity read each word carefully. She struggled a little bit between words like "want" and "went" or "there" and "three" ... so this was a good reading exercise for her to do!
We also blew up and batted a balloon around for a completely crazy amount of time ... until I was quite dizzy actually!

Matey played with us too ... dear little birdie that he is.
I love you, Kaitlynn! Thank you for playing with me today.

No comments: