Friday, March 12, 2021

March 11 More birthday stuff ...

Thursday (continued):  More of Aidan's birthday celebration!

I got rather the surprise of the year watching Aidan actually eat REAL FOOD. I swear to you that I have never, with my own eyes, seen this child EAT something other than Gold Fish crackers or chips ... now and then a few bites of Mac 'n Cheese--but never with this look on his face! Kelly scored a huge TEN with this Mexican dinner of rice and beans for this little love of a boy!



This picture absolutely kills me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Dear Erin ... she has now witnessed TWO birthdays following quite closely on the heels of Christmas where EVERYONE got presents ... she kept looking to see if there was anything for her to open. I gave her lots of hugs and her parents doted on her a bit too to help ease the tension.


I believe the pictures below are of Aidan opening up the gift that Shane picked out for him.


Well, Aidan, now you are FOUR. Aidan tells me he is still "becoming" a big boy (this refers to his pottying) and his folks are busy training him ... perhaps any day now he will just DECIDE he is finally a BIG BOY. Cutie. I love him to pieces.


No comments: