Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March 2 This baby gnome

Tuesday:  Gregory Callaghan was all smiles tonight when I brought his siblings home. I wasn't able to "catch" him smiling with my camera, but still ... these are very cute pictures of him. He is a very easy-going baby ... a lot like Brendan's temperament at this age. He is a little sweetheart.

He sat with me for a little while and then crawled while I photographed him--he moves pretty fast on all fours!

You look like a little puppy in this picture, Callaghan! You are SO sweet.


I was scooching backwards on my rear end trying to catch pictures of Callaghan while he was crawling ... but he was SO fast that my scooching wasn't fast enough! He kept catching up to me and getting too close to the camera ... that's okay. These are nice of him anyway!

 

No comments: