Monday, March 8, 2021

March 6 With my two girls

Saturday afternoon:  Both Kaity AND Emma came over Saturday afternoon to spend time with their old grannie! I don't have Emma in any of these pictures in this post because I didn't take any pictures of her during this time. Kaity kept me pretty active and busy with all of the playing that she enjoys. Emma was very content to sit out on the playing that Kaity and I did.

Kaitlynn is a foosball player to be reckoned with. She is aggressive and downright mean about her game! She beats the tar out of me ... quite a bit in this game. Now and then I charge up and actually win and game or two--but it's a difficult win at best! Today, Kaity thought it might be fun to have our magnet animals join in on the games ... do you see them hanging around? Ha!
Kaity and I also played in the back room together. See these wooden blocks? I've had them since before Emma was born. We have all gotten so much play out of them! We built "stuff" for quite awhile Saturday.

We of course combined our wooden blocks with everything in sight back in the playroom. Kaity was making a whole bunch of different houses. I used one of the cloth toy bins to make a small dwelling for a few of the animals. They had triple bunks, a table, and outside there was even a hot-tub for them (not pictured). Kaity thought it was a good design and gave her full approval.
Kaity sure is a delightful person. I love the way she plays. She likes it very much when I play with her. Her smile makes everything worthwhile ...

Love you, Kaity-Girl. More in the next post about Emma ...

PS   Both girls and Jesse attended the funeral of their friends' grandpa this morning. I was able to watch it on-line. It is a sad time for their friends and we are praying for them.

No comments: