Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March 2 Quibix + three kids = FUN

 Tuesday:  I picked the kiddos up a little earlier today. Kelly suggested that I pick them up from her over at her new office. I have never seen her new office! I should have brought my camera, but I forgot! It's SO nice. The kids were happy to see me. We "landed" at my house by about 10:30 today.

I had my NEW magnet toys on the coffee table ... just laying out and waiting for little hands to handle and play with ...
Well ... they couldn't get their coats and hats off fast enough! They went right at it! They had a blast building and creating with this toy ALL DAY LONG! Me too!




THESE ADORABLE CHILDREN!!!!

Aidan was super intense about this toy ... I had to be careful to monitor his playing so that Brendan and Erin could have a chance to play with these too.
Aidan had an abundance of ideas for building with them ... but so did Brendan, who is very adept at geometic shapes and building.
Erin was just happy to hold a few of them in her hands ... sweetheart. Look at her darling hooded dinosaur shirt. 
May I keep her please?
I asked Erin to turn around so that I could get a picture of her "scaly back."
Every week, without fail, Aidan gets all of the "cooking" stuff out and makes sure everyone has enough to eat! Aidan is the little person who persists in only eating Rainbow Gold Fish crackers for every "meal" at my house. Now and then, he will mix his menu up a bit and eat chips along with the crackers. I don't fight him on this ... he DOES drink his milk pretty faithfully!
Erin likes to do some cooking too!
I pre-made a train layout for the kids. Aidan always wants some train time each visit.
Matey was close by and watched all of the fun ... swooping down among the children whenever he took the notion.

Here is a side view of Erin's spikeys!
Super thankful that this little longer-than-usual day turned out to be a real fun time. We also watched two episodes of "The Cat in the Hat" on Netflix--but they were only 28 minutes long. We read FOUR Dr. Seuss books from beginning to end, laughing the entire time! These kiddos LOVE funny words and hilarious illustrations--I am SO glad they do.

No comments: