Saturday, March 13, 2021

March 12 Reeds Lake

Friday:  I had errands to run this afternoon. I took my camera with me ... just in case I had an inkling to take a walk while I was out. Since Reeds Lake isn't far from where I was shopping, I drove by there for perhaps 45 minutes and snapped these pictures.

It seems that no matter what month of the year--and March is not my favorite (because it seems so color-LESS) ... still ... it's beautiful out here at Reeds Lake. It helped very much that the sky was clear blue and the temperature was in the upper 40's. I'm just going to run the pictures without much comment.









Below is one of my favorite pictures of the day ...



And I also really like this one (below) ...


This one too (below) ...

Reeds Lake has a very interesting history!






The END.

No comments: