Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March 8 Around my neighborhood

Monday:  It's been such mild weather the past few days that I decided to take a little walk around my neighborhood this afternoon. Since I NEVER take a walk without my camera, I brought it with me and snapped just a few pictures. Our snow has almost melted entirely--and in the woods is just a ground cover of last fall's dead leaves ... some still with pretty color.

This property is at the border of the "park" where I live. It's probably private property up in these woods, but since I didn't see any "No tresspassing" signs, I just wandered for a little bit.

I walked through the woods and up a pretty significant hill and then cut over and came out on Chauncey Avenue. I love Chauncey Avenue.
The sun was super bright this afternoon and there was a brisk breeze ... but it made it all the way to 54 degrees! Yes!




I had my phone with me to monitor my steps--I really need to get back in the habit of walking 3-4x per week again--anyway, the monitor said I walked 1.4 miles. Good enough! Thankful to be outside breathing fresh air on a sunny and mild afternoon.

No comments: