Sunday, April 28, 2019

Emma meets Erin

Sunday, April 28:  So today was the BIG day that Emma got to FINALLY MEET HER COUSIN, l'il blue-eyed baby Erin! Oh.my.word. Look at these two babies ...
 It's a complete cuteness overload. I'm about to blast off.



 And dear, precious Brendan got his glasses! YES!!! Aren't they great? This is NOT a good picture of Little Fellow, but he is so precious, I can barely stand it.


 Erin is warming up very nicely to her old grandma ... I was a tiny bit concerned ... she had been so reserved around me. She has perked up very nicely, though, and actually seems happy to see me.

 Emma DID hold Erin for a little while ... but did I catch a picture of it? NO. Rats.

 I love these guys/girls/grandchildren so much. I have been blessed beyond anything I could dream.

 And look at little blue eyes, here! Isn't she something else?!? I can hardly contain myself.
 Watson, here ... getting into a serious intellectual mind game ...
This precious baby actually said: "Hi, Emma!" as clearly
as anything. Emma was pleased.
Hey! When are you going to call me grandma, Aidan?!?
Oh, Lord--You have been so so good to me.

No comments: