Sunday, April 28, 2019

One of my happy places ...

Friday, April 26:  On the other side of the city, where I often frequent (thankfully), is the most beautiful market. It's therapy just to walk inside for 10 minutes. My mouth opens in astonishment at the beauty and doesn't close until I leave ...
 I had heard about this place from friends, for years ... but never quite understood where it was located. Since I pick Brendan up from school every Wednesday, a friend told me how CLOSE it is to where Brendan goes to school! 
 Everything about the place is gorgeous. I'm just highlighting the flowers today because the flowers are the most beautiful I have ever seen ... ever!
 I'm going to make two zillion cards out of these pictures ...
 I can't stop smiling every time I look at these pictures ... I'm so glad they are on my phone. Anytime I like, I can just look at them!

 Surely we have a great and awesome God. There is none like Him in all the earth ... or any world anywhere.

 I'm so thankful for His awesome creation. He must be something to behold!

No comments: