Sunday, April 21, 2019

Practicing her mama skills ...

Saturday afternoon, April 20:  We returned to the car and took LONG drinks of water. Kaity spied my umbrella stroller and asked if she could take baby Jo-Jo to the playground for a little while before we had to go back to her house. Yes, you certainly may do that Kaity-Girl!
 Kaity was 100% into this. No kidding. She buckled her baby into the stroller to keep her "safe." 
 Kaity held Jo-Jo on the playground equipment to show her how everything worked ...
 She got a little bit "wild" on the slide--but Kaity said Jo-Jo liked fast stuff ... I was at the bottom of the slide and caught her baby for her.
 She even took Jo-Jo to the baby swings and pushed her for a very long time.
I watched Kaity loving on her little doll baby, and my heart was happy for her. This is exactly what a 6.5 year old girl is supposed to be doing! I told Kaity that she was learning to be a very good mama. She was super pleased to hear it too. 

No comments: