Friday, April 26, 2019

For the love of Kaity ...

Thursday, April 25:  It's difficult to match the exuberance of Kaity-Girl at a playground ... let me show you!
 This is Kaity's school playground. 
 Kaity called me (via her dad) last night while I was with Brendan ... she was asking if we could go to her school playground after picking her up on Thursday. YES! I told her we could certainly do that.
So here she is, showing me EVERYTHING she does on the playground. She is something else, isn't she? These spinning poles would make my aggravate my vertigo to pieces.
 ... along with these little spinning ... whatevers!
 Kaity blasted off (2 seconds worth) into outer space in her very own spaceship ...
 ... and then she was on to other things!
 Oh, Kaity! You have THE BEST smile!
 Look at her ... she is a true MONKEY ...
 Kaity LOVES the monkey bars so much!

 Isn't this such a great playground?
 Oh! And then we went INSIDE and Kaity showed me her classroom. I met her teacher again, Mrs. McReynolds--what a great lady she is! How kind! We had a nice long talk about Kaity.
 We drove over to my house and ate a spaghetti dinner, played for a little while ... and then Kaity really really wanted to go to ... where? ... another playground!?!?! And ice cream too, please?
 We drove over to Dwight Lydell Park. It's not such a great playground actually ... the bonus is ... Mill Creek (I love creeks) and the little trails and bridges, etc.
 Kaity monkeyed around on the equipment ...
 But we took little walks down the banks to the creek too ...

 I love these pictures of Kaity-Girl.
 Trust me, Kaity could run back and forth between the playground and the creek in 5 seconds flat! And she did!
 Doesn't she have a sweet little face? I love her so much.

 Look how happy she is!


 Mmm ... I could stay here forever with you, Kaity.



 And then ... back to the playground! This little car is pretty cool.





It was finally time to go and have our ice cream. Thankfully, Kaity asked if we could go to Wendy's and get a chocolate frosty. Consider it done, Kaity! Pictures to come ...


No comments: