Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Monday with "the Littles"

Monday, April 29:  This is our darlin Erin-baby. She is ten months now! Her favorite stance is ... STANDING. She's been doing this for weeks and will actually stand, without holding onto anything, for quite awhile before she realizes that she is unaided and sits down. She has very strong legs! AND, she has a very definite personality all her own.
 Erin checks people out. She is a very discriminating little cutie. She examines ... very carefully ... and is not easily fooled by me (especially). She has taken a little bit longer to "accept" me, but that is OK. I like her caution. Smart girl.

However, now that she has had a full TEN months to scrutinize me from head to toe, she seems to be OK with me. I think she even enjoys my company. She's got stuff to say, too. And look at her expression (below) ... it looks like she is getting ready to put me in my place! That level gaze!

 I adore her. We think she might possibly be a redhead ... not positive ... but those BLUE eyes--no question!

 Oh.my.word. What a cute baby. AH! I am blessed seven-fold!
 We woke Aidan up from his nap so that he could come over to play for the afternoon. Here he is chucking some mustard ... well, he didn't actually DRINK it ... but he wanted me to THINK he was drinking it.
 Isn't he a goof and a half?
 This child absolutely kills me! His JOY! His KEEN sense of humor. 
 Looks like a little Winston Churchill with a stokie ... in reality, these are Veggie straws with sea salt. Quite delicious actually! I also got him some yummy apple-cinnamon straws the other day.

 Since Mr. Aidan is gluten, egg, dairy, and peanut intolerant ... I prepare a gluten-free loaded-with-"Earth-Balance" butter and garlic powder PASTA for him to enjoy every week. He gets the butter all over himself--but that's what makes the pasta yummy (in my opinion) ... so I just wipe him up afterwards.


 We played a little hide 'n seek ...

 GAH! This kiddo cracks me up to pieces ...

 Contrary to Aidan's carefree JOY, he is VERY PARTICULAR about his train track design--just try to mess with him! NO WAY. He has ideas. He has plans!
 He does allow me to help him out, as long as I am "building" a little bit away from him. This picture (below) cracks me up because he is trying to maneuver his little body around the tracks ... look at how cute he is!
 See his serious expression?


What treasures grandchildren are! I'm so thankful for these blessings in my life. 

No comments: