Friday, May 3, 2019

Children's Museum re-visit

Thursday, May 2:  Both Kaity and Brendan have been after me to give the Children's Museum another try. I had been a member there, but last year or so, I just didn't feel it was worth the money; so I did not renew my membership. Call me "germaphobic" but this place needs a good cleaning!
 But I've relented, you see. It was another rainy afternoon and I just couldn't bear to bring Kaity over to my house for one more afternoon of hide 'n seek! 
 Kaity was super pleased with my decision. We had a very fun hour together.
 I truly believe Kaity would have MORE fun, if she just stopped and stayed one place for more than a jiffy. But she does not live that way! So ... run, run, run ... from one thing to the next!
 They had a pretend hospital all set up. It was very interactive. I think Diana would like this.

 The car is still here with tools to work on it. Kaity liked this more two years ago. For some reason, she felt compelled to climb INSIDE the motor today ...

 Kaity DID make me a fine fire-baked pizza, along with a huge watermelon for a great feast.

 She was the chef, the waitress, and the clean-up gal all rolled into one.
 She tried out the VW ...

 I love your beautiful smile here, Kaity!

 We checked out the fish ...

 We played in the sand ...
 Kaity made her mama a picture ...
 Kaity ran from room to room ... barely leaving a trace of herself behind ...

NOTE TO SELF:  Never ever under any circumstances take Kaity and Brendan here together. They would drive each other crazy. Brendan would want to examine the detail of every little thing, check out all the possibilities, take in each and every angle. Kaity would be driven mad. Brendan would be frustrated beyond measure. They do fine at a playground, but this is different.

No comments: