Sunday, May 12, 2019

Fine Arts Night

Friday, May 10:  It was time for the annual Fine Arts Night over at Trinitas. Emma came with me!

I hardly took any pictures of the performance. We were asked to be discreet and NOT post pictures of anyone other than our own family members. My blog is hardly social media, so I'm not worried about what I've posted here. The other reason I didn't take many pictures was that I had a small grandson on my lap or smack next to me all during the show. Aidan was very welcomed, however, and such a love. When he saw Brendan walk on stage, Aidan called out, "Hi Bendan!" 2x. Oh.my.
 These first pictures are of Grades K-2 singing a medley from The Sound of Music. I have the soundtrack to the motion picture, so I play certain numbers from this beautiful musical as we drive around town. The songs included in the medley were: "Do-Re-Mi," "My Favorite Things," "The Sound of Music" and "Climb Every Mountain." These are not easy songs to learn the lyrics to or to sing! 
 As mentioned, Aidan was there ... AND ... baby Erin! Look at her smile! Isn't she something?
 Littles! SO cute.

By the time the performance was over--there were many solo performances of children in the upper grades--Aidan and Erin were exhausted! Refreshments were served, we stayed to look at the Visual Arts room and found each of Brendan's pictures, and then ... it was over! I'm glad Emma was able to come with me. My yucky cold is hanging on and I'm afraid it is getting the best of me. Sigh.

No comments: