Sunday, May 12, 2019

Only Kaity!

Saturday, May 11:  Today was an ONLY KAITY Saturday. Emma was invited to a birthday party, and tomorrow is Mother's Day ... so no overnight with Emma tonight. Kaity was a little put out with me due to the fact that I am STILL under the weather ... sigh ... I did do my best today, but it was pretty lame.
 Kaity decided to make herself a "chair fort" once again. This at least gave me time to cook us up some dinner. Kaity has BIG ideas when it comes to constructing a fort. She did very well, though, without much help from her sickly grandma. Paco got his own room. So did baby Jo-Jo and baby Moses. Hildy even got in on the fun!
 There was a secret password in order to get IN to the fort. It took me awhile to guess it! Kaity changes it up for each new fort! Goodness!
 Since my nose was running and I was sneezing my head off (could it be I have acquired a seasonal allergy?!), we decided to play "Memory." Kaity brought out the dinosaur version and whipped me solid.
 She beat me in each game we played. Her memory is very sharp--mine? Not so much.
 And THEN, we went to the playroom and got out a bunch of Playmobil stuff and entertained ourselves quite well for a long time. I was thankful I survived the afternoon. Very low on energy when I am sick.


I love you, Kaity-Girl. You are a true JOY. I am blessed to be your grandma.

No comments: