Tuesday, May 14, 2019

This hilarious child

Monday, May 13:  Aidan is two years and two months now. He is often mistaken for a year younger because of his short stature ... and he is SMALL for sure ... but he is definitely TWO. I think Aidan Paul is TERRIFICALLY TWO! I love every single bit of this delicious child.
 We walked over to the tiny playground on the grounds where I live. It's perfectly sized for Aidan.
 We walked around the neighborhood in my rather basic stroller ...
 We played lots of fun stuff inside my little house.
 Aidan enjoys tucking himself into my bed, complete with baby blanket and pillows. He never stays "sleeping" for more than a split second though.

 Aidan has taken to enjoying my comfortable round corner chair and super loves turning the light on and off.


"Oh! Oh! Help!"
Aidan is a super cautious toddler ...
climbing UP is no problem, but DOWN is a bit concerting!
 Aidan gets super cozy in this little place. All of the children love this chair.



 This montage of pictures is of Aidan laughing hysterically. I'm not sure why! I think we were making silly noises together. He still has that wonderful baby belly laugh that I LOVE so much. I'm so glad he hasn't grown out of it yet!

After playtime, we drove over and picked Dylan up from work and then we met Kelly, Erin and Brendan over at a nice restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day together, one day after the fact. We had a super nice time. The few pictures below are of Aidan in my car on the drive over to the restaurant. Cute little sweetheart!


Oh my, Aidan Paul. Can we freeze you at this age forever?! Please!??? 

No comments: