Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Middle Aged ... ????

Tuesday, May 28:  Today is my baby's 35th birthday, making him officially "middle-aged" ... what?!?! HOW did that happen? He is about as "middle-aged" as I am "elderly!" 
Dylan and Aidan
Date? Aidan's 2nd birthday
 Thankfully, we arranged to have lunch together--a rare treat! I met him over at his work place and we walked over to the Cottage Bar and grabbed a yummy burger together. I got to hear about the stuff he is working on, and we talked a good bit of politics--not bantering--more of me just asking what he thinks about the current state of affairs. I respect his thinking very much and wanted to pick his brain. Being a rather disgruntled former political enthusiast, I just wondered what his perspective was. It was interesting and a good learning experience for me.
Dylan and baby Erin, same date as above
 I love these pictures of Dylan!
35 used to be thought of as "middle aged", but I'm not sure that's true anymore. It was barely true in MY day! 35 is practically a youngster in my books! Anyway, 35 looks good on you, Dylan. I pray for you as you father your little ones and love dear Kelly.

This is the card I made for Dylan this year. It has the passage from Nehemiah 9 that I used for his birth announcement all of those years ago.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DYLAN!

No comments: