Friday, May 10, 2019

Home stuff with Kaity

Thursday, May 9:  We got home to my place at about 5:30, having purchased a fancy tracing/etching kind of sketch pad at the Gardens (only to find I already had a practically brand-new one in my art cupboard!). Kaity set herself up to do a little bit of art work while I fixed our meal. Kaity ate almost every bite on her plate tonight--the reward being one of her very own chocolate brownies.
 Kaity is a very happy artist, which is always a joy to me.
 I love her enthusiasm.
 Look at her! Isn't she something?
 After we ate and colored a few odd items, Kaity requested that I make HER a fort (because I had shown her pictures of the couch fort I made for Brendan) ... but NOT a couch fort ... a CHAIR fort.
She was very satisfied with the result. The chairs made very good "beds" for Paco, Cocoa, and baby Jo-Jo, each with their own blankets. Ah, Kaity, you did my heart good today!

No comments: