Monday, May 27, 2019

What a beautiful place

Saturday, May 25:  This is a crazy amount of pictures to post ... this is just a sampling of what I took out at Morrison Lake. It's gorgeous out there. 
 It was super windy, the sky was nice and interestingly cloudy (which beats a clear sky any day), the water was rough, and the boat ride was wonderful.
 I love reflections, don't you?

 The birds are crazy out here.
 This is a loon of some sort ...



 Out of the 181 pictures I took, 57 of them were of the swans ...




 I think swans are one of the most beautiful creatures God made ...
 Five cygnets!

 I can't wait to make cards out of these pictures!


 It was difficult to take a bad picture ...
 I altered these next two ... just for fun ... I bet autumn is breathtaking out here ...

 Here are Robin and John getting set up for the fishing ...
 Some of the houses surrounding Morrison Lake are new and gorgeous. Others are old, but still beautiful. Some are tiny and quaint looking ... small cottages and the like.

 Wonderful view!

 This is the house where John and Robin live. Their rent is very reasonable! Location, location, location!


Thank you to Robin and John for inviting us out today, for feeding us grilled dogs and chicken and a host of other delicious food! This is a little piece of Paradise, no doubt about it.

No comments: