Friday, August 13, 2021

August 12 Our Twirly KT-Girl

Thursday:  They say today is our last stiflingly HOT day for at least awhile ... but today, it reached 90 degrees with a 75 dewpoint. My friend, Brenda, called this morning to talk and she invited KT and I out to her place to swim this afternoon. I almost cried when she invited us! It was a direct answer to prayer--IT WAS! I just really did not know how I was going to keep KT happily occupied during her time with me today. You would think that I would have taken a few pictures of her swimming like a fish ... but I neglected to take even ONE picture. Pooh.

When we were finished swimming, Kaity changed into this pretty pink twirly dress! We were here at my house at that point, and Kaity showed me how lovely her dress looks as she spins and twirls ...





Thank you, Kaity! It was very nice of you to pose for me tonight. We ate a good dinner together, and then played a game of UNO--it was a really long game ... and Kaity finally won! Good job, Kaity. 

After we finished playing UNO, we went over to Meijer to pick up a few party decorations--we are going to celebrate Emma's birthday two days early on Saturday. Kaity was so pleased to have gotten some pretty balloons and decorations for this occasion. Me too, Kaity!

No comments: