Wednesday, August 18, 2021

August 17 Precious photos

Tuesday:  These pictures were taken "incognito" by Emma, who was sitting on the couch with her phone--and I assumed she was checking her email, or looking at Youtube, etc. I had no idea she was snapping pictures ... but I am glad she did.

Watch their precious little faces as we read and laugh together. This first one is my favorite picture ... mostly because of Brendan. I love this little boy so much--and it is SO wonderful to see his clear eyes and genuine smile--free from stress, etc. And Aidan's little laughing face ... and Erin--all of them the sweetest kiddos.

I LOVE Brendan's expression in this picture too--he is SO completely amused! My face looks like a pelican for some reason--so I didn't post this one on Facebook. I should have, probably, gotten over my vanity just to show Brendan's dear face in this picture ... but try as I may ... I just can't post such an awful picture of myself on FB.

Here, Brendan is reading to Aidan and I. It's a super cute story about a cat who has never seen a mouse before but KNOWS he is supposed to chase them when he does. I'm going to have to check out more books by this author: Ed Vere, "Max the Brave." The librarian told me he has a whole series of books around "Max." 


Thank you for snapping these picture, Emma! I truly love them.
 

No comments: