Friday, August 13, 2021

August 13 Exodus 34.6

Friday:  Emma and I have been aggressively looking for a place for her to live--we worked on it for quite awhile today. It is important that we wait patiently for the Lord to answer our prayer for this. Our faith will grow through this difficult time!

Jesse had his 4th knee surgery today. He posted on Facebook that the surgery went well and that he was home recovering. This is good news.

Once Emma left for work, I did a bunch of stuff around the Beach House. I also finally returned to painting rocks. These four rocks proclaim Exodus 34.6 (but a little bit abreviated):

"The LORD, merciful and gracious, slow to anger, RICH in unfailing love and faithfulness." In wanting these rocks to CRY OUT, I want them to proclaim how AWESOME our God is. Who is like our God? Who Else is merciful and gracious ... SLOW TO ANGER??!?!?!?  RICH in UNfailing love and faithfulness!

The picture above shows the rocks just about finished ...
Here they are glazed and drying ... I hope to place them in my rock garden tomorrow.

Yesterday, I DID get a comment about the rocks I have place so far in my garden. A neighbor came by, riding one of those little motorized carts. He told me that he and his wife LOVE my rocks and he told me they think that they are "beautiful." It turns out that he is a former pastor. His comments boosted my confidence a tiny bit. I relayed the Palm Sunday story to him (which he knew very well, obviously) and told him that I felt God wanted me to make my "rocks cry out" for Him. Please, Lord--bless people with WHO YOU ARE through these rocks.


No comments: