Thursday, September 27, 2018

An amazing upgrade ...

Thursday evening, September 27:  You cannot possibly know how LONG I have wanted to do this to my little yard! F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! You see, there are so many intertwining roots in this square footage, that nothing grows, absolutely NOTHING!
 So, I had in mind a rock garden of sorts; but then the landscaper said he could add some "grasses" that will spread out, as well as some pretty wild roses, daisies and a few other pretty flowering plants if he just added about 6" of good soil first! So that's what they did, and this is the result.
 What a difference this makes to the entire feel of my tiny place!
 I am SUPER pleased ... it's just crazy beautiful!
 Dear KT enjoyed checking it out with me ...
 They started this project at 8:15 AM and were entirely finished by about 5:30 this afternoon.
 They did a small stone border on the east side of my house as well (not pictured), as well as my back patio by my shed (also not pictured). I will add perenniels next year to those places. 
 My heart is super thankful tonight for God's continued provisions and the JOY He gives to me with each new day.
Thanks so much, Lord!

No comments: