Thursday, September 20, 2018

I love this girl ...

Thursday, September 20:  I picked KT-girl up from school today and ... zoom ... we drove right to my house. We ate somewhat of a dinner (Kaity is kind of a sparse eater ... a few bites here, a few bites there). Kaity had some crackers and peanut butter (and made two sandwiches from them), some strawberries and grapes, a few goldfish crackers and some salted peanuts. She also had a piece of banana bread. So ... all and all, that was pretty healthy!
 We built with LocBlocs in the playroom for awhile, and race our cars around back there, but then we came out to the main room to play MEMORY. Kaity loves to play this game with me, probably because I consistently lose!
 Our stuffed animals played with us. Edith (the elephant) was MY partner. Kaity had Josie (the giraffe, along with Wiley and Lion) on her side.
 I think we played FIVE rounds, all of which KT won! She was very pleased. We did a LOT of laughing with our animals during the games. I love to play with KT. She is the sweetest little person.


 And doesn't she have the prettiest smile ever?
 I love it when you come to play, Kaity!
And I LOVE being your grandma!

No comments: