Thursday, September 20, 2018

First Light ...

Wednesday morning, September 19:  Last night I was out here at twilight, and it was magical--the light was SO alluring--it was impossible to take a "bad" picture. The card I had in my camera maxed out at 240 a few minutes before the sun set. It was not a spectacular sunset, because the cloud cover was thick, but just at the end, bright scarlet lit up the sky--very pretty.

I went back to the house afterwards and thought I would DELETE a few duplicates to make room on my card for the morning pictures I intended to take on the way back into GR. I did pretty good with the whole DELETE thing for about the first 20 pictures I got rid of ... but then the FATAL ERROR! Yikes! WHEN will I stop messing up!?!?!?!?! I inadvertantly DELETED the entire card. ZAP!! Everything was GONE. Every single beautiful photo DELETED. I was SO SAD.

Thank goodness for morning ... for that first light of morning when everything is so alluring. I got up early and took these photos and felt somewhat comforted thereby. No need to really comment on them ...
















































No comments: