Friday, September 7, 2018

Prince Charming

Friday, September  7:  We ate our lunch today at Culver's ... because Aidan is NOT allergic to their french fries (and I LOVE their fish). I ordered the Fish sandwich basket. Aidan ate all of my fries!

This little boy has THE most contagious belly laugh. He had the entire restaurant "charmed" for the 30 minutes we were there. I had put a napkin on the table and softly blew on it and ... it skated across the table. Aidan thought it was the GREATEST thing ever. So, naturally, I kept doing it. We had people coming over just to meet this small entertainer!
 I brought some apple juice for him to drink (along with some cinnamon chex and other gluten-free snacks) and when his juice was empty, he played with the bottle for awhile.
 GAH! I love this child to pieces.
 You are a little prince of a baby, aren't you?
Yes, well "Prince Charming" you are then!

No comments: