Friday, September 7, 2018

It's tough being so cute ...

Friday, September 7:  After lunch, we went to FROG HOLLOW to play for a little while. 
 We had SO MUCH FUN playing here!
 There are so many places to play hide 'n seek!
 Aidan stopped and greeted all of the frogs ... he would scooch down and say "hi" to them as he was walking by ...

 Aidan--you are SO short!




 Aidan should consider himself lucky that his grandma didn't eat him up today ... she certainly was tempted!

 I have pictures of Brendan at this VERY spot -- but I think Brendan was older ... but Aidan was very interested in this dinosaur engraving too!



 Look at his little self .... yikes ... this child kills me ...

 Here he is tucking his little belly in ...
 We relaxed and plopped and plunked wood chips down, down, down ... for the longest and most wonderful time ...
 I adore this baby ...
 I think the feeling is mutual ...
 Our little sweetheart was quite tired by the time we drove to his house ...
 Oh my goodness ...


No comments: