Sunday, September 16, 2018

Kaity at the farm

Thursday, September 13:  I think Kaity and I are starting a new tradition on Thursday evenings--I pick her up from school and then we have some 1-on-1 time for a little while. Thursday USED to be Brendan's date night, but he has a date with some horses now on Thursday afternoons (I'll explain that sometime). 
Since our weather was SO nice, Kaity and I drove over to Schwallier's to play and enjoy the farm. Kaity brought one of her stuffed animals along to play too ... see how he has proceeded her down the slide (below).


 Kaity super enjoyd playing in the corn. She loves to dig and "bury" stuff. This is actually nicer than sand, I think. It just feels cleaner somehow and doesn't so easily get into your scalp.


 We went over the the pumpkin patch and posed with a nice big pumpkin (puppy too).

 These hay bails were fun ...



 We found a little calico cat hiding in the hay ...
 ... it was love at first sight.

 I took a lot of pictures ... because this was so tender and sweet to watch ...



 For as rough and tumble as Kaity can be (and IS), she certainly is gentle with little animals.








 Ah, Kaity--you are the sweetest!


 We ate a yummy donut, bought a pumpkin cup with cider (Kaity just wanted the pumpkin cup--she doesn't really like cider). We played in the water with the rubber ducks for awhile ...



 We fed the goats too ...

And then we came to my house to play for a little while. We had a super nice time building with blocks and zooming cars around. So glad to spend this time with you, Kaity!

No comments: