Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Morning at Norman Kruse Park

Monday morning, September 24, 7:45 AM:  I got up this morning and drove a few miles south to Kruse Park. There are beautiful dunes there and a great climb ... and it was a gorgeous morning to hike!
 A few weeks ago I was out here and "lost" all of my photos from my twilight shoot--I inadvertantly deleted all of them before I had actually completed the upload--I was SO sad ... so today was kind of a redemption day I guess.
 I love beach grass, sand dunes, board walks, heights, and of course, LAKE MICHIGAN.
 This place is such a beautiful spot ...
 You almost cannot take a "bad" picture here ... God paints everything SO perfectly.

 The sun was just coming up ... and that's when the light is perfect.









 I got up high enough in the dunes to actually see the breakwater light as well as my favorite pierhead light!
 You have to kind of squint to see them!

 Mmm ... isn't it so pretty?

 DELICIOUS!


 What a great park, right?










 I'd like to put ALL OF THESE on canvas and hang them on every wall in my little house ...




Thank you, LORD, for another spectacular morning ... YOU ARE THE BEST.

No comments: