Wednesday, September 5, 2018

First Grade!

Tuesday, September 4:  Today was Brendan's very first day of FIRST grade at Trinitas! I got to pick him up after school and spend a little time with him over here at the Beach House.
 I kept it very low-key as Brendan was pretty tired from his long day, getting up early, staying in class all day, eating lunch at school, etc. Brendan is in a 1/2 split this year, and I think there are a total of 12 children. I met his teacher, who seemed very nice, and saw his classroom and locker too! 

I asked Brendan what he wanted for supper and he requested mac 'n cheese--easy! While I prepared some food, Brendan played with my shells and a very special addition to our little household--a little seashell turtle, whom we have named "Terrence." I love his glasses and hat--so do the children.
 Brendan made houses for everyone out of the shells. Terrence is partial to the pretty stones I brought home from White Fish Point, so we got those out and made pathways for him, etc.
Brendan and I also read 5 silly books together. Brendan! You are SO easy to be with. I love you so, dear Little Fellow!

No comments: