Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My baby Aidan

Monday, September 24:  Hey! Did you know that Baby Aidan is 18 months already?!?!?  I know! I can't believe it either!
 Monday's are our special days when we get to hang out together. We enjoyed our time very much. I found out that Aidan really enjoys kitchen stuff and pretending to cook and mix food up. He played endlessly with my basket of fake stuff ...
 Aidan looks SO little on my couch ... he is a short fellow ... only in the 10% for his height. But I think that makes him all the dearer ... his tiny body is SO lovable.


 We didn't do anything special. We just ran around, played catch me if you can, etc.
 Aidan found my little lantern and decided it could be used to spread incense around my house ... I think he was copying his Orthodox priest ... he went to each room of the house shaking his little lantern, smiling all the while ...
Aidan! You are so precious ... 

No comments: