Monday, September 17, 2018

This happy little baby ...

Monday, September 17:  This child should consider himself one lucky baby that his grandma did not eat him alive today ... I kissed this soft face 100x though, without any resistance from love of a baby.
 Aidan took a little nap in my car while on the way to my house today. I let him sleep once we parked, and when he woke up, he was super hungry. He drank some peach juice while I was making his pasta and had a few snacks while he was waiting.
Aidan! You are THE cutest little child. Oh.my.word. 
 His pasta turned out perfectly. He eats it very delicately ... look at his pinky finger below ...
 Aidan did very well eating at my house today ... I was encouraged. This gluten-egg-dairy-peanut allergy thing can be tricky; but I have stocked my cupboards well for this little darling.

I gave Aidan a wet rag when he was finished eating. He used it to clean up his chair. He was so pleased. 


 Aidan put a lot of vigor into his cleaning project! What a sweetheart you are, dear Aidan!

No comments: