Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A snowy New Year's Eve

I drove over to Fallasburg Park early this afternoon, before picking up Brendan ... 
We had a fresh 4" snowfall overnight and I certainly didn't want to miss out on the pristine beauty of such an event. Who knows when I will have the next opportunity to try to photograph such loveliness? I think the picure above is definitely Christmas Card material for some future year!
 I took an excessive amount of pictures of the Fallasburg Bridge ... but it is so beautiful! This location is a mere 20 minutes from my little house. I live in a very beauty-accessible place on the planet. I'm so thankful.
Brendan was sitting on my lap in front of my computer as I edited these shots. He LOVES watching the changes my photo program can make of a bad picture.
 Anyway, lots of these pictures are very repetitious. I at least have enough angles to make a few pretty cards, not just Christmas themed.






 This is the Flat River ...
 The Fallsburg Covered Bridge is super old! I'm pretty sure the sign says it was built in 1837.























I was here for about 45 minutes--thankfully, not many other people were out and about to get in the way of taking a nice photograph. I left the park and drove over to Brendan's house to bring him back with me to spend the night for New Year's Eve ...

No comments: