Friday, December 13, 2019

Our very own Foosball game!

Thursday, December 12:  Do you remember the SAD story of how Kaity and I used to go to McDonald's every Thursday evening (and sometimes Saturdays too!), get an ice cream cone and then play their Foosball game for 45 minutes? And remember that the last time we went to McDonald's we discovered they had gotten RID OF THEIR TABLE and were remodeling?!?!? We were SO sad about it, because, afterall, playing foosball is very fun!
 I started hunting for a table-top foosball game on the internet--believe me, there are quite a few to choose from! In any and all prices ranges, with a variety of colors, sizes, and various quality. I finally decided on this one and spent a grand total of $37.88 including shipping and taxes! It is approximately 40" x 20", the foosballs are of nice quality, the game players have faces on them, and it came with a LOT of screws and parts and pieces, and of course, instructions. Thankfully, I have a mechanical son who came right over and assembled it nicely for us! YES!

 I knew Kaity would flip out when she saw this, and she DID! We had so much fun playing this together. Kaity won TWO games and I won ONE!

 I also ordered, "Guess Who?" for $6.99 from Amazon! Kaity LOVES this game! We played it 3 or 4 times and had so much fun.
 Matey flew over to our dinner table while we were eating and perched his cute little body on the bottom rung of my chair. He sat there and sang for quite a long time!
 We did play with Matey for quite awhile, since he had been left alone yesterday for several hours.
And THEN, we drove to Kaity's house where we had a play date in Kaity's room. She has been cleaning up her room and organizing her stuff so that she can have her own hamster as a reward (from her mom). She has done a very good job keeping her room in order, so we played there for about an hour--with her dolls mostly and also we colored a picture together. Thank you for inviting me, Kaity!

No comments: