Saturday, December 7, 2019

What we did today

Thursday, December 5:  When I picked Kaity up from school today, she wanted to play in the snow hills beside the building ... so she did! She got soaking wet too--evidently her snow pants (handed down after many years' use) aren't very waterproof any more! We came to my place and threw her stuff in the dryer and got her some dry clothes!
 Matey came out immediately to say "HI" but Kaity was exploring my Christmas stuff ... 
 Every year, the children enjoy this Advent Calendar that I've had before Emma was even born! All of the grandchildren have played with it, not paying any attention whatsoever about which day of Advent it actually IS when they are over ... no worries! I love that they love this!

 Kaity and I also built a really HUGE train track from the dining room that reached all the way back to the playroom! I neglected to photograph it! 
Kaity played a lot today with Matey. We colored some special Christmas pictures, all the while listening to Christmas music, and just had a good time together. Kaity even ate a bowl of Mac 'n cheese! Since McD's removed our foosball table (yes, it was OURS!!!), I made sure I had some good chocolate ice cream right here so that we could enjoy some cookies, ice cream and chocolate milk before heading out to do our grocery shopping. Kaity had a mission tonight--show me every possible item she wanted for Christmas--it was an adventure, trust me!

No comments: